DIY Valentine's Day Table
If you're making a Valentine's Day table for two or twenty, no matter the number, you can still make it cute! Whether you are with your significant other or hosting a fun dinner party with a theme, we have some serious styling inspiration for your February feels! Our designer created a stunning DIY woven heart to use either as a place card holder for guest(s) or just a place to hold all your sweet treats!
Check out the step-by-step instructions below:
To create the above look, you will need the following items:
- Multiple colors of felt fabric – We obtained a couple of yards inexpensively from Joann Fabrics!
- Felt stickers, jewels, and candies - We purchased these from a local craft store.
- A bowl for measuring the diameter
- Tacky glue works well holding felt fabric together
- A pencil and ruler to measure things
- Ribbons and twine for candy bags or added detailing
- Finally, scissors to cut the fabric heart shape