Light Distressed Natural Finish Linen Tufted Dining Chair - Grey Linen
Light Distressed Natural Finish Linen Tufted Dining Chair - Grey Linen
Dine like royalty with the plush features of the iNSPIRE Q Highland light distressed natural finish linen tufted dining chair. A full upholstered and cushioned seat features deep button tufting and prominent arm rests so guests can dine in luxurious comfort, while the light distressed finish of the natural wood legs adds a rustic element to your formal setting that blends seamlessly with various décor styles.
- Light distressed natural finish for rustic look
- Soft, linen upholstery
- Deep button tufting for plush comfort
- Includes one (1) dining chair
- Overall Chair Dimensions: 25.5 in. width x 25.8 in. depth x 41 in. height
- Seat: 19.5 in. width x 20.5 in. depth
- Seat back: 24.5 in.
- Seat height: 19.75 in.
- Under seat clearance: 13.25 in.
Ships in 1 box.
Assembly Instruction (PDF)
Please allow slight color and scale of the pattern deviation due to light and display. Size may vary a little due to manual measurement.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS. To comply with California Proposition 65 this product carries the following warning: This product can expose you to Wood Dust, chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
iNSPIRE Q Artisan gives by-gone eras new life with historically inspired designs that reach across the centuries. Quietly elegant, old-world grandeur instills these pieces with a livable luxury that's in step with contemporary life. Neutral linens, rustic finishes and vintage elements help you create an inviting yet high style atmosphere with iNSPIRE Q Artisan.
At iNSPIRE Q®, our designer-curated lifestyles reflect current trends and timeless essentials, giving you the know-how to achieve your vision. With diverse style inspirations to choose from, you'll be able to find the one that speaks to you - or mix and match across collections for a style that's all your own.
Whether you're cool and contemporary, retro, free-spirited, vintage, or classic, iNSPIRE Q® is here to help you achieve the home of your dreams, every step of the way. Click here to explore the five style inspirations: iQ Bold, iQ Modern, iQ Classic, iQ Artisan, and iQ Junior.
Cancel an Order
You may cancel your order for free within one (1) hour of placing the order. You must contact us with your request within the time frame. Orders can not be canceled after one (1) hour due to the order being processed in the system.
Returns | 20% Restock fee will apply
Our policy lasts 30 days, effective date of delivery. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To submit your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You must follow the shipping instruction outlined below.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after the effective date of delivery
Warehouse Clearance for Local Pickup Only items
All sales are final without warranty or condition of any kind and will not be eligible for return/refund/exchange under any circumstances.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 1455 W Thorndale Ave, Itasca IL 60143, United States.
Shipping costs will be the customer's responsibility in cases of buyer's remorse returns, such as an item didn't fit, didn't like the color/quality, changed your mind, ordered by mistake, bought it somewhere else, etc. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If the return results from our error or defective product, we will provide you with the prepaid shipping label and instructions. Please do not purchase a label directly from a carrier, you will not be reimbursed for your return shipping charges.
Ship the product as soon as possible, so it arrives at our facility within 30 days of receipt of the item. Your refund won't be processed until we received the returned item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit less a 20% restocking fee will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account, then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Please refer to our Standard 90 Day Manufacture Warranty section below.
If the item were a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift-giver, and the gift-giver will find out about your return. 30-day return & refund policy applied.
Standard 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
All parts of your furniture are covered for 90 days against defective parts and materials. This would include but is not limited to, items such as electrical components, tabletops, and drawers. Any defect covered by this warranty reported to iNSPIRE Q during the 90 days of this warranty will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's expense; however, after the 90 days, the manufacturer will not pay for the labor affect the repair. At no time will the manufacturer pay for packaging or shipping any product to and from the dealer or consumer.
The manufacturer warrants the reclining mechanism, wooden frame parts, and spring systems against manufacturing and material defects for 90 days.
The manufacturer warrants against defective parts on seat cushion foams and filling materials for 90 days. Foam and filling composites will naturally soften with use. This softening does not constitute a defect under warranty.
The manufacturer warrants the upholstery fabric used on your furniture against; seam failure, fabric separation, and nap loss for 90 days. The manufacturer cannot cover piling, which results from normal wear or fading, which can be caused by overexposure to sunlight.
The manufacturer warrants leather upholstery against seam failure and material defects for 90 days. The natural beauty of leather means that no two pieces of leather are exactly alike. As such, natural markings and grain variations are not considered defects.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or shipping damage.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Any used previously displayed items.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within 90 days against the invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 90 calendar days after the merchandise is received. Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in iNSPIREQ's Original Boxes.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to iNSPIREQ's warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced, or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
- Return/defective credit will be in your account available for use on the next order—no cash refunds.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.